HOW TO PREPARE COATED GROUNDNUTS


I have always loved to cook even though I am not a professional caterers. But hey, my little cooking skills is best I have ever know...yah! Today, I want to share with you my recipe for preparing coated groundnut. I have had a some cooking training and skills which I will be sharing with you. If you have followed the blog, maybe you should do so because there is a lot you might want to learn from me. And yes, a lot more than the skills because, I will be given you tips on branding, marketing and even registering your company or food joints. Let us dive into my coated groundnut recipe. Try and share your feedback with me.

Ingredients

In preparing my coated groundnut, I used the following ingredients and if you use the same ingredients and follow the steps given, it is going to come out great.

  1. Groundnut or peanut                 2 cups
  2. All purpose flour                      1 1/2 cups
  3. Sugar                                        1 1/2 tablespoon
  4. Nutmeg                                    A pinch
  5. Baking powder                        1/2 tablespoon
  6. Eggs                                        3 big size
  7. Cooking oil                             2 liters
  8. Milk                                        4 tablespoon

Process

Step 1

Sort your groundnut and boil it for about 5 minutes. Timing starts when you see that, it has started boiling. After boiling, drain the water and spread the groundnut on a tray to dry. Make sure it has dried completely.

Step 2

In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking powder and nutmeg and then sieve the flour. You can equally sieve the flour and then add the baking powder together with the nutmeg.

Step 3

In another separate bowl, break the eggs into the bowl, add your sugar and milk. Whisk it well for a perfect incorporation.

Step 4

On a tray, spread the groundnut and then sprinkle the egg mixture on it and then sprinkle the flour on it. rub with our fingers until the groundnut is well coated. repeat this until you are satisfied with the coating of the groundnut with the flour.

Step 5

Set up your cooking oil fire and begin to fry the coated groundnut. Bingo! You are done.

 

If you follow the process very well, you should be able to prepare COATED GROUNDNUT without any problem. If you want to use it for business…kindly call me on 0541678743.

Please don’t forget to leave your comment and also don’t forget to follow our blog to learn how to produce other products.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment